The Everything Value Pack
Get our best-selling study aid!
This is the package that gives you the most for your money. Get ALL available NCBE study aids at the value pack price of $250. If you purchased all of these products separately, you'd spend more than $800. The Everything Pack includes over 900 practice questions from 30+ NCBE study aids covering the MBE, MPRE (1 simulated exam), MEE, and MPT. You'll get all of these questions on BarNow, NCBE’s mobile-friendly, interactive eLearning platform.
Study aids include:
- Agency & Partnership MEE Practice Questions
- Civil Procedure MEE Practice Questions
- Conflict of Laws MEE Practice Questions
- Contracts MEE Practice Questions
- Corporations and Limited Liability Companies MEE Practice Questions
- Criminal Law & Procedure MEE Practice Questions
- Decedents' Estates MEE Practice Questions
- Evidence MEE Practice Questions
- Family Law MEE Practice Questions
- Real Property MEE Practice Questions
- Secured Transactions MEE Practice Questions
- Torts MEE Practice Questions
- Trusts and Future Interests MEE Practice Questions
- Constitutional Law MEE Practice Questions
- MBE Practice Questions
- MPT Practice Questions
- Simulated MBE 1
- Simulated MBE 2
- Simulated MPRE
- Feb. 2017 MEE
- Feb. 2017 MPT
- July 2017 MEE
- July 2017 MPT
- Feb. 2018 MEE
- Feb. 2018 MPT
- July 2018 MEE
- July 2018 MPT
- Feb. 2019 MEE
- Feb. 2019 MPT
- July 2019 MEE
- July 2019 MPT
You could buy study aids for each exam component individually, or save money by getting everything at once!
Performance on simulated tests is not intended to predict raw or scaled scores on the real MBE or real MPRE,or your actual testing experience on these exams. The simulated tests are intended simply to give prospective examines a general sense of the MBE and MPRE, and the types of questions that these exams currently contain.
Although the MEE analyses are illustrative of the discussions that might appear in excellent examinee answers to MEE questions in the real bar exam, the analyses are more detailed than examinee answers are expected to be. Note that the analyses have not been reviewed or updated for any relevant changes in the law since the questions were originally administered. Therefore, they should not be used as substantive preparation for the bar exam. They are provided only to familiarize students with the breadth and depth of the issues presented in MEE questions.
NCBE makes no representations and provides no assurances regarding performance on the bar exam relating to use of any NCBE study aid.
Length of Access: